WonderWoman

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A misty land

I want to live in a land that is misty, such places hold no past or future, just the present moment confined within the misty borders, and the hope which transends time. I would walk around carefree with dew drops moistening my skin, the distant fog a comfort, threatening and keeping out the regrets that darken it's translucency. I would not be overly pleased with myself when I do good, as that might cause too much disappointment when I fail to meet that same standard. I will just be, and I will have joy because my love will come not from myself or my actions, but from the One with the endless supply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabella said...

you just described santa cruz!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Diesel Diva said...

lovely. I just read this quote by somebody named Fosdick, " If the solitude of place was lacking, Jesus could withdraw into his own soul. " Perhaps is is misty there.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home