WonderWoman

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Do what you love but do it for God

Do what you love, but do it for God. By this rule I've determined to live my life. What are the things that I love so much? I love that my two legs can take me anywhere and that my only boss is God. I love that dancing is something that you do with your whole body and that no matter how cold it gets, there is always hope for warmths return. I love that people need each other and that no one is perfect. I love that one day I will be able to knit a sweater, and maybe tan a hide. I love that I am sitting on a bench warmed by the sun in the midst of neighborly people. I love that winter is over. Boy do I love that winter is over. I love that I don't feel quilty any more for disliking winter so much. I love that I have determined to age gracefully and that as I have been finding out people are alot less intimidating than I had earlier imagined. I love that love can not be taken away from me, and that hope can't be taken from love. I love that I am sitting on this bench with my whole life ahead of me, and that I have experienced enough winters to know that they always end leaving me that much more appreciative of life and more able to handle the ferocity of love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Forrest said...

Hey Regae Roo!!!!

I love your writing style!
I was just wondering if you were still alive as ive emailed you a dew times recently but havent heard back from you.

If you could reply back to my hannah.sadler@hotmail.com it would be great to hear from you.

Love Hannah Banana

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home