WonderWoman

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not an ant lover

Why do the ants trust me that they would lay tons of larvae all over the books strewn on my end-table. Don't they know that I would freak out at the sight of them and think that they were maggots, and almost cry in disgust when my finger squishes a few unknowingly as I reach for a book. Do they really think that I wouldn't dispose of them in an instant without even a little bit of guilt, because I am not there friend and I am not generous with my space when it comes to rodents or insects. Well hopefully they have gotten the point now that there new little hive has been foiled and I showed no mercy even as they frantically grabbed the huge larvae twice there size and scurried for there lives. Be afraid little ants be very afraid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't tell YaYa.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home