WonderWoman

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My community

I love my little community. We are a similar minded community, loving art, people Gods beautiful creation and travel. When I remember what a blessing it is to live such a lifestyle my heart takes a deep breath. When I walk into the garden to gather tomatoes for the night's dinner I am bathed in fresh air. When travelers stop to spend a few nights, new music is made, nights by the fire, flames licking the air, dancing, poi, faces across the fire flickering, smiling. Living community day by day, with sometimes just the few who live here, sometimes with our nomadic friends, we'll see them again in another place, there still in our family, this is our lifestyle.

1 Comments:

Blogger TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

HI wonderwoman. i love your community too.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home